Wednesday, June 27, 2007

let's travel

it's been a while since i made an update on my blog.... sigh!!!

i found this site through evi's blog and checked out how i did on local travelling here in the philippines. i have been to most of the major cities in the US east coast and some other interesting places in Ireland and Sabah, but i still consider my self as a foreigner in my own country, deng!!! i have to do more travelling here, considering that our country is not that big, and yet i've only been to some places, tsk tsk tsk...

i'm pretty sure that there are still good places to see and visit here in our country, let's promote local tourism!!!!


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

most of those who took this survey got C. that means most of us still have to do a lot of traveling in our own country.

i wonder if somebody got an A. that will be pretty interesting to find out.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot... my email addy: evi_dee@yahoo.com

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, welcome back to blogging. :)

oo nga, wag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan. try ko rin ito, kinakabahan ako sa magiging grade ko. :lol:

2:04 PM  
Blogger Yen Prieto said...

yan ang assignment ko pag uwi ko sa sept.. explore my OWN country.. palawan is on my top list...

btw, my email add is yen.prieto@gmail.com

1:03 AM  
Blogger jhenny said...

uyy.. nag-update din :) musta na?? long time no update ah :) hey i got your message thru my blog, here's my e-add jenmabignay@hotmail.com

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei eric, nice post... gawin ko din 'to... (inggit).. back from lurking huh.. welcome back! =)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home